There is a Secret Tactic that most Top Athletes, Elite CEO's and other High Performers all share. They all have a team of World Class coaches working for them. We want you to have Access to the same secret. Think of SuperAthlete Radio as your World Class Coaching network for Performance and Longevity.
About Ben Young:
Motivated & Energised Performance Lead, with 16 years of Premiership, European and International elite sport experience.
Proven experience in the following areas:
• Developing players to exceed the demands of their sport & be physically ready to Win
• Defining, developing and implementing the strategic performance direction of squads, players and performance departments through meticulous performance planning & delivery.
• Athlete Rehabilitation at the highest level including, Qatar World Cup 2022 & MLS.
• Nurturing positive team environments for players to thrive.
Proven impact at the highest level.
• Head of Strength & Condtioning & Lead End Stage Rehab Conditioning Coach @ Inter Miami (MLS)
• End-stage rehab & Assistant S&C team delivery at Qatar World Cup 2022 (England National Team)
• Led the physical performance services & strategic delivery at two World Cups (Canada 2015, France 2019) and one European Championship (Holland, 2017) for the England Seniors Women’s Football team.
• Developed & led strategic projects impacting performance processes across all 7 Men’s England National teams.
• Delivered physical performance services across the whole England Football National Pathway including Senior Men’s & Senior Women's Teams + MU15s - MU20s.
• Integral part of Premiership Winning & European Finalists seasons, as First team S&C Coach and Head of Academy Strength & Conditioning at Saracens Rugby.
• Lead the MU18s England National Rugby Physical Performance program for 3 seasons, winning two European championships.